Effective Date: August 10, 2023
1. Information We Collect
2. Use of Your Information
3. Your Access and Control Over Information
You have the right to:
– Review the data we have about you.
– Request changes or corrections to any data we have about you.
– Request the deletion of any data we have about you.
– Express concerns about our use of your data.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website.
4. Information Security
We prioritize the security of your information. When you submit sensitive information on our website, it is encrypted and transmitted securely. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser or “https” at the beginning of the web page address.
While we use encryption for online data transmission, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who require the information to perform specific IT-related tasks (e.g., billing, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our computers/servers storing this information are maintained in a secure environment.
6. Contact Us